Charity Shop Manager.Salary
£18,250 – £22,750 p.a. (pro rata) plus stakeholder pension.
Charity Shop Manager.
Charity Shop Manager in Dunstable who will ensure the effective management of the shop to deliver maximum profitability and further the cause of Autism Bedfordshire.
Have a good understanding of retail business disciplines including budgeting, customer service, cash handling, stock control, working to financial targets;
- Have exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently and on own initiative;
- Have the ability to recognise and prioritise opportunities with the greatest potential;
- Experience of working with volunteers is essential.
- 37.5 hours per week(part-time/ job share considered for the right applicant)
Application closing date: 5 p.m. on Friday 6th October 2017
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.