Don’t Let Dunstable Die
DLDD Trust is a local registered charity 1157804 located in Dunstable
DLDD Trust was born from the community group Don’t Let Dunstable Die and was created in 2009 by Sharon Knott and Sharon Warboys, two school friends to foster a relationship between the community, businesses and local government.
Objects the advancement of citizenship and community development in Dunstable and the surrounding area by;
• informing and engaging the community in events and activities in and around Dunstable
• fostering relationships with and between local businesses and people in the local community
• helping individuals who are seeking employment
- ENGAGING WITH LOCAL EMPLOYERS ADVISING THEM TO ADVERTISE THEIR VACANCIES VIA OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- EDUCATION / TRAINING
- ECONOMIC / COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT / EMPLOYMENT
- ADVERTISING OF LOCAL AND NATIONAL VACANCIES
- HELPING WITH CV’S AND COVERING LETTER
- INTERVIEW ADVICE
Working with local people
It is our belief that working with local people and businesses we can help to foster a high growth, highly skilled local workforce that will encourage entrepreneurial behaviours and ultimately improve the life and prospects of the people of Dunstable.
It is our missions to work with the people of Dunstable to support them in finding exciting job opportunities through the provision of training, soft skill enhancement, appropriate interview and work clothing in addition to transport assistance advice.